Enjoy the benefits of Glenwood Hot Springs throughout the year with an Annual Pool Pass!
No more paying every time you visit, and you'll be inspired to visit more often with such a great value.
Join us by the pool and start enjoying all the benefits of Glenwood Hot Springs. Season Pass Holders also enjoy 10% off at The Shop at Glenwood Hot Springs Resort.
Love the healing waters of the pool and just can’t get enough? Save some money with a season pass. Choose from the Annual Pass, which includes admission all year long, or the Value Season Pass and enjoy the pool when the summer crowds have gone.
Purchase Pool Pass Online
When you purchase your pass online quickly and easily, you will be able to visit the pool immediately. New Pool Pass Holders must stop by the Business Office within 7 days of purchase for photo(s) & pass processing. If you choose to visit before your pool pass is issued, a valid photo ID is required in the interim.
If you have any questions about qualifications or which pass is right for you, please call 970-947-2954.
Season Pass Rates
|Pool Pass||Annual||Value Season|
|Partner (2 people)||$649||$453|
|Family (parent(s) + kids)||$797||$552|
|Senior Single (65+)||$261||$192|
|Senior Partner (65+)||$480||$336|
*Annual pass - valid for full year
*Value Season pass - valid for full year, excluding Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day.
*Prices Subject to Change
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF CURRENT PASS HOLDER RESTRICTIONS
Glenwood Hot Springs Resort is open and operating in accordance with the most recent State of Colorado Public Health Order. In order to provide a safe and comfortable experience for our guests, Glenwood Hot Springs Resort will be limiting the total number of visitors to the property.
Our restrictions could change at any time due to future directions from our governmental agencies.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Glenwood Hot Springs Resort you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
As we navigate through this unprecedented time as responsibly as we can, we have implemented a number of safety measures based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies. We are committed to a responsible operation of Glenwood Hot Springs Resort. Please follow all posted instructions while visiting.
We are eager to welcome guests to Glenwood Hot Springs Resort to enjoy our soothing, therapeutic waters and we respectfully ask for your cooperation. We acknowledge that some of our operational procedures aren’t what we are accustomed to, but we’ve put very careful thought into what is necessary to provide a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.
Current Hours of Operation
8am-4:30pm - closed for lunch (typically from 12:30-1pm)
What to Expect
- If you are sick or high risk, please stay home.
- Mandatory masks must be worn. For everyone’s safety, all guests and employees are required to wear face coverings while in public areas, but will not be required while swimming in the pool.
- Due to the restrictions we are facing at this time and to precisely monitor and manage the number of daily admissions to the pool, we will have one entry/exit point (except in case of an emergency). This applies to all day visitors and pool pass holders.
- While our restroom and shower facilities will remain open, they will be restricted to a very limited capacity. The pool deck will be marked with 6 ft. social distancing markers.
- Our new restroom facilities at the west end of the property will remain open, offering four restrooms, two of which are ADA accessible.
- Pool reservations are not required. Day admission for the Pool is on a first-come first-serve basis and no re-entry will be allowed, in order to precisely manage and monitor the number of guests in the pool.
- No outside food or drink, coolers or 3rd party food delivery will be allowed inside the resort.
- Expect additional wait time at check-in. If there are guests in the lobby or vestibule, please wait 6 feet apart to properly social distance.