This statement outlines the policies and practices – last updated June 1, 2018 – of Glenwood Hot Springs Resort (GHS) and its subsidiaries regarding the collection and use of your personal information. The Glenwood Hot Springs and Spa of the Rockies websites are U.S. websites and are governed by U.S. law. If you do not wish to consent to U.S. law or this Policy, you should not share information with us or use our Sites.
Glenwood Hot Springs
415 East 6th St.
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The materials on Glenwood Hot Springs and Spa of the Rockies websites are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Glenwood Hot Springs and Spa of the Rockies does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In addition, our service providers and third-party advertising service providers may use their own cookies, web beacons and other technologies to collect the information listed above from our Services. The data collected in connection with the ad serving and ad targeting through our Services does not include your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, birthdate or gender unless you affirmatively provide information within the ad. However, it may include Device identifying information such as the IP address, MAC address, cookie or other Device-specific unique ID. These service providers also may assign an anonymous identifier to the tracking pixel or session cookie.
- The collection of information by our service providers and third-party advertising service providers is governed by their relevant privacy notices, for which we have no responsibility or liability, and are not covered by our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions regarding the privacy notice of one of our service providers, you should contact the service provider directly for more information.
- If you would like more information about the information collection practices of a particular third-party advertising service provider, or if you would like more information on how to opt out of a third-party advertising service provider’s information collection practices, go to www.aboutads.info, or for apps, at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
In no event shall Glenwood Hot Springs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Glenwood Hot Springs or Spa of the Rockies Internet sites, even if Glenwood Hot Springs or Spa of the Rockies authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Glenwood Hot Springs and Spa of the Rockies websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Glenwood Hot Springs does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Glenwood Hot Springs may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Glenwood Hot Springs does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Glenwood Hot Springs has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Glenwood Hot Springs of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Glenwood Hot Springs website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. Social Media Policy
The intended purpose of this policy is to serve as a mechanism of communication between Glenwood Hot Springs (GHS) and members of the public. Submission of comments by members of the public constitutes participation in a limited public forum. A comment posted by a member of the public on any GHS social media and/or online site is the opinion of the commentator or poster only, and publication of the comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, GHS, nor do such comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of GHS. Comments by the general public shall be allowed on this site only when consistent with the provisions of this policy. Comments containing any of the following inappropriate forms of content shall not be permitted on any type of GHS social media and/or online site and are subject to editing, removal, or restriction, in whole or in part, by GHS:
- Comments not topically related to the particular social medium thread or topic or article being commented upon;
- Comments in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures of any kind;
- Profane, obscene, or sexual language or content or links to such language or content;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression;
- Solicitation, including but not limited to, advertising of any business or product for sale;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Defamatory or personal attacks;
- Threats to any person or organization;
- Conduct that violates any federal, state, or local law; or
- Conduct that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
GHS reserves the right to restrict or remove any content that is deemed in violation of this policy or any applicable law.
All information posted to this site, including comments and the identities of those submitting for posting, are subject to public disclosure. A post or comment that asks GHS to provide public records will not be considered a public records request. This site contains posts which include hyperlinks to other webpages. IDC guarantees neither the authenticity, accuracy, appropriateness nor security of any hyperlink, website, or content linked thereto.
The purpose of this policy statement is to inform users of this site about the collection and use of both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information.
Definition of Personally Identifiable Information
For the purposes of this statement “personally identifiable information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual who is the subject of the information.
This site uses “cookies,” which are small files on a browser in a citizen’s device (such as a computer or mobile phone) that store non-personally identifiable information (such as general location based on internet protocol (IP) address or interactions with a site’s advertisements). Cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information. Cookies can make the site or its advertisements more useful by using this non-personally identifiable information to personalize information for a site visitor as well as to monitor how effective the site’s advertisements are at inspiring a site visitor to Glenwood Hot Springs or Spa of the Rockies. This site may share non-personally identifiable information to monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but site visitors can change the browser preference settings on a device to prevent cookies from being collected.
Use of Constituent E-mail Addresses
E-mail addresses obtained as a result of a request to the hotspringspool.com or spaoftherockies.com site will not be sold or given to private companies for marketing purposes unless user opts-in to receive such communications. The information collected is subject to the access and confidentiality provisions of Colorado Code and federal law. E-mail or other information requests sent to the hotspringspool.com or spaoftherockies.com website may be maintained in order to respond to the request, forward that request to the appropriate agency, communicate updates to the hotspringspool.com or spaoftherockies.com page that may be of interest to citizens, or to provide the hotspringspool.com or spaoftherockies.com web designer with valuable customer feedback to assist in improving the site. Individuals will be provided with the ability to “opt out” at any time of any communication regarding new service updates.
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect from you while you are using the Services for any purpose related to the Services and in a variety of other ways, including, for example:
- for the purpose for which the information was submitted;
- to process your registration requests;
- to provide you with services and communications that you have requested;
- to send you email updates and other communications, promotional messages and advertisements that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to customize features and advertising that appear through the Services;
- to deliver our Services’ content to you;
- to contact you for customer service purposes;
- to send you administrative notices or notices regarding important changes or additions to our Services;
- to measure Services’ traffic;
- to measure and analyze user interests, behavior, trends and traffic patterns;
- to protect the rights of the Services and others or to comply with applicable law; and
- to improve the features offered via the Services.
We may use location information, either information you provided by you or information automatically collected, in order to provide you with location-based content, interest-based content services and advertising. We also may combine information we collect from you while you are using our Services with information that we collect from other sources, including other websites or apps, to customize features, content and advertising that appear through our Services.
Data Security and Quality
Hotspringspool.com or spaoftherockies.com is committed to data security and the data quality of personally identifiable information that is either available from or collected by governmental websites and has taken reasonable precautions to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse or alteration. Any third parties responsible for this information are committed to the same principles, and also are required by contract to follow the same policies and guidelines as the State of Colorado in protecting this information. Unless otherwise prohibited by state or federal law, rule or regulation, the individual is granted the ability to access and correct personally identifiable information whether or not the information inaccuracy was accidental or was created by unauthorized access.
Glenwood Hot Springs websites are U.S. sites and are governed by U.S. law. If you do not wish to consent to U.S. law or this policy, you should not share information with us or use our sites.
Various Websites may be linked through the hotspringspool.com or spaoftherockies.com websites. Visitors to those sites are advised to check the privacy statements of these sites and be cautious about providing personally identifiable information without a clear understanding of how the information will be used. Visitors may also wish to consult privacy guidelines such as those recommended by the Online Privacy Alliance.