Ski or ride at Sunlight Mountain Resort for the day and then soak and soothe your tired muscles in the World’s Largest Hot Springs Pool. There is no other package like this in Colorado! Convenience, affordability and fun are the three elements that make this the best reason to visit Glenwood Springs this winter. One kid (12 and under) per paying adult will receive a free lift ticket. There are no frills, just great snow and the amenities you need at half the price of the luxury resorts.
Sunlight Mountain Resort is the perfect mountain offering a variety of terrain for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Ute is the longest green run in the state at 2.5 miles long, while the Heathen offers some of the steepest terrain in the state at a 52-degree pitch. They have a restaurant and bar, along with amazing ski school programs. All runs lead to one base lodge, which means you won’t get lost or spend half the day trying to get back to your group.
- Lodging at Glenwood Hot Springs Resort
- Complimentary breakfast, at our poolside Grill (Reservations are recommended)
- Unlimited hot springs pool access with stay (during hours of operation 9am-9pm)
- One Sunlight Mountain lift ticket per night (per adult)
- One free lift ticket for kids, 12 and under, per night (per paying adult). Blackout dates for kids ski free are December 23, 2021 – January 1, 2022 (kids do not ski free during this time)
Package is available December 10, 2021 – April 3, 2022.