Welcome to Glenwood Hot Springs Resort!
We hope you have a comfortable and memorable stay with us and enjoy your visit to beautiful Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Please take a moment to review some helpful information for navigation the resort. Please contact our Front Desk by dialing 0 from your guestroom with any questions you may have and we would be delighted to assist you.
Hours of Operation
Click HERE for current Hours of Operation
Breakfast at the Poolside Grill
The poolside Grill provides a hot Grab & Go breakfast exclusively for Lodge Guests, served from 7am - 10:30am daily
Click HERE to view menu.
Property & Parking Map
Click HERE for Property/Parking Map
During your Stay
- If you are sick or high risk, please stay home.
- Masks are mandatory and must be worn anywhere in public on the property with the exception of those actively swimming in the pool or when you are in your hotel room.
- For your safety and ours, we will not be providing daily housekeeping services during your stay. Your room has been specially cleaned with heightened awareness and attention to detail. If you need fresh sheets, towels or other amenities, please stop by the Front Desk.
- We have suspended all shuttle operations until further notice.
- There is a Grab & Go breakfast available at the poolside Grill exclusively for Lodge Guests from 7am-10:30am. (Best times to visit are prior to 8:30 or after 9:30).
- Lodge guests enjoy 10% off at The Shop at Glenwood Hot Springs Resort
- If you need any assistance with anything at all during your stay, please stop by the Front Desk.
- The WiFi password is: 9709456571
- The back doors (accessible from the 3rd floor bridge) and doors from covered parking lot automatically lock from 9pm until 7am
Check In/Check Out
- Check-in time is at 4 p.m. - Lodge guests can expect additional wait time at hotel check-in. If there are guests in the lobby or between vestibule doors, please wait 6 feet apart to properly social distance.
- Checkout time is 12 noon. When you’re ready to check-out, you do not need to come to the Front Desk, kindly leave your keys in your room so we may sanitize and reuse them.
- If you have any questions on charges, need to update payment type or split payment please stop by the front desk for assistance.
What to Expect at the Pool
- Unlimited pool access is included with your stay (during hours of operation 9am - 9pm). Lodge guests are guaranteed access and will be allowed re-entry into the pool.
- No outside food or drink, coolers or 3rd party food delivery will be allowed inside the pool area. Refillable water bottles are permitted.
- Due to the restrictions we are facing at this time and to precisely monitor and manage the number of daily admissions to the pool, we will have one entry/exit point (except in case of an emergency) through the Pool Lobby for all guests. Lodge guest will need to check-in with a Pool Cashier for their first visit each day.
- While our restroom & locker room facilities will remain open, they will be restricted to a very limited capacity. All guests are encouraged to come fully bathed and ready to swim, bypass locker rooms and carry their belongings with them to store under their lounge chair on the pool deck, as lockers are currently closed. The pool deck will be marked with 6 ft. social distancing markers.
- Our new restrooms at the west end of the property are open - offering limited outdoor showers.
At this time, several Glenwood Springs restaurants are offering takeout & delivery options are also available. For your safety and ours, we ask that if you order food, please meet the delivery person outside, as they will not be allowed to deliver food inside the Lodge.
- Visit www.glenwoodchamber.com/takeout-delivery for a list of restaurants and their current operations.