Welcome to Glenwood Hot Springs Resort!
We hope you have a comfortable and memorable stay with us and enjoy your visit to beautiful Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Please take a moment to review some helpful information for navigating the resort.
Contact our Front Desk by dialing 0 from your guestroom with any questions you may have and we would be delighted to assist you.
Hours of Operation
Click HERE for current Hours of Operation
Breakfast at the Poolside Grill
The poolside Grill provides breakfast, served from 7am - 10:30am daily. (Best times to visit are prior to 8:30 or after 9:30). Limited seating available with Breakfast Reservation.
Click HERE to view breakfast menu.
Property & Parking Map
Click HERE for Property/Parking Map
*Ask the Front Desk about our brand new EV Charging Stations located near the pool. Lodge guests can check out an RFID card to charge up to four hours for free, based on availability.
During your Stay
- If you are sick or high risk, please stay home.
- We provide daily housekeeping services during your stay. If you would like to opt out of daily housekeeping, please place the "Do Not Disturb" tag on exterior handle of your guest room door.
- We have suspended all shuttle operations until further notice.
- Breakfast at the poolside Grill is included in your room rate and served exclusively to Lodge Guests from 7am-10:30am. (Best times to visit are prior to 8:30 or after 9:30). Limited seating available with Breakfast Reservation.
- Lodge guests enjoy 10% off at The Shop at Glenwood Hot Springs Resort
- If you need any assistance with anything at all during your stay, please stop by the Front Desk.
- The WiFi password is: 9709456571
- The back doors (accessible from the 3rd floor bridge) and doors from covered parking lot automatically lock from 9pm until 7am
Check In/Check Out
- Check-in time is at 4 p.m. & Check-out time is 12 noon. When you’re ready to check-out, you do not need to come to the Front Desk, kindly leave your keys in your room so we may sanitize and reuse them.
- Lodge guests can pre-check-in and enjoy the pool prior to check-in as well as after check-out. We can also store your luggage if necessary.
- If you have any questions on charges, need to update payment type or split payment please stop by the front desk for assistance.
What to Expect at the Pool
- Unlimited pool access is included with your stay (during Hours of Operation). Lodge guests are guaranteed access and will be allowed re-entry into the pool.
- Lodge guest will need to check-in with a Pool Cashier for their first visit each day.
- NO outside food or drink, coolers or 3rd party food delivery will be allowed inside the pool area. Refillable water bottles are permitted. Food and beverages are available for purchase at the poolside Grill - view hours of operation for the Grill & Snack Bar.
- Restroom & locker room facilities are open.
- Weather and staffing permitting, we are excited to announce that the Sopris Splash Zone, including the Shoshone Chutes adventure river ride, waterfall-fed children's play area, Grand Fountain splash pad, kid’s slides and toddler pool is open daily from Memorial Day - Labor Day weather and staffing permitting.
At this time, Glenwood Springs restaurants are open and operating at full capacity. Takeout & delivery options are also available.
- Visit www.glenwoodchamber.com/takeout-delivery for a list of restaurants and their current operations.