Season Pass Registration Form
Pool Passes will be available 24 hours after submission of this on line form. Please go to either the Business Office (Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm) or the Pool Lobby during evenings and weekends. Photo will be taken upon your arrival.
This membership is issued with the following regulations and restrictions:
- Each SINGLE PASS is for one individual only. A SENIOR SINGLE PASS is available to an individual who is at least 65 years of age.
- Each PARTNER PASS is for two people wishing to purchase a pass together. Some age restrictions may apply to comply with Pool Rules. A SENIOR PARTNER PASS is available if one person is at least 65 years of age.
- Each FAMILY PASS is valid for parents and their children under 21 years of age.
- Your pass will be valid any time the pool is open for business during the active dates of your pass.
- Annual passes are valid for one year.
- Off-peak passes are valid for one year with the exception of the summer (peak) season. Summer (peak) season is defined as Saturday prior to Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Glenwood Hot Springs reserves the right to revoke the membership without refund for the following reasons:
- Violating pool rules.
- Granting use of your pool pass to others
- Using our parking lots for unauthorized purposes. (Parking is limited to use while attending/using our "fee" facilities. Loitering in our lots is not permitted.)
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PRESENT YOUR POOL PASS TO ENTER THE POOL UPON EACH VISIT. Failure to do so will result in a 75¢ per visit processing fee.
- The fee for a replacement pass is $3.00.
- PASS IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE