Glenwood Springs, Colorado is a trout fisherman's paradise that provides easy access to the Roaring Fork, Colorado, Frying Pan, Crystal and Eagle Rivers. Anglers of all abilities are invited to book a 3/4 day (6 hour) guided fishing trip nearly any time of year. You'll have the chance to catch Rainbow and Brown trout with the expertise of a local guide from Hookers Fly Shop. The Roaring Fork River boasts Gold Medal water that holds approximately 10,000 fish per river mile and the Colorado River allows anglers the chance at a trophy trout on any given day.
Package pricing is for one or two anglers. Kids five and up welcome when accompanied by an adult. All trips include rods, flies and shuttling. Gratuity not included.
Once your fly fishing package is confirmed with Glenwood Hot Springs Resort, please call 970-618-6458 to book your guided fishing trip today. You will receive a voucher upon check-in to present to Hookers Fly Shop upon arrival.
- Lodging in your choice of accommodations
- Full hot breakfast served at the poolside grill
- Unlimited hot springs pool access
- One 3/4 day (6 hour) guided fishing trip (for 1 or 2 people, fly rods and flies included)
What to bring:
- Fishing license for anyone over the age of 16
- Sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher)
- Rain jacket (and rain pants if you have them)
- Sunglasses (polarized, so you can see the fish)
- Any snacks or beverages you would like to enjoy during your float
- The weather changest rapidly in Colorado. Please be prepared for all conditions including, rain, snow, hail, bright sunshine and wind.