Glenwood Hot Springs Holiday Gift Guide
10 ideas to wrap up all your holiday shopping in one stop at Glenwood Hot Springs!
The Shop at Glenwood Hot Springs is Santa’s go-to store for the best holiday gifts.
- For fashionistas. Give her the gift of style with sought-after clothing brands like Neesha, Aventura, Nomadic Traders and XCVI.
- For guys. You can’t go wrong with a DaKine flannel shirt, polos by Under Armour or a handsome sweater under the tree.
- For cyclists. Break away from the peloton with cycling kits for road and mountain bikers in fun prints.
- For the collector. Keepsakes to treasure include handmade Icelandic fairies, hand-painted glass ornaments or locally designed jewelry by Pamé.
- For swimmers. Triathletes, competitive and recreational swimmers always appreciate new gear. Stock up on goggles, swim caps, snorkels, fins, kickboards, pull floats, rash guards and swimsuits by TYR and Speedo.
- For art lovers. The book Painting the West featuring the work of Jack Roberts or hand-painted scenes of Glenwood Hot Springs by local artist Judy Myers will please creative spirits.
- For holiday guests. Welcome visitors with luxurious robes like those used at the Spa of the Rockies. Logoed towels add a nice touch too. For guests arriving from lower elevations, keep Oxygen+ on hand to help them acclimate.
- For kiddos. From plush stuffed toys and pool floats to clothing and swimwear, finding the perfect gift for the younger crowd is child’s play at the Shop.
- For stocking stuffers. Finish off holiday shopping with little extras: Bee Bar lotions and lip butters, fun socks, sunglasses and items from the Spa of the Rockies Boutique including candles by Soy Delicious in travel tin sizes.
- For everyone. Still stumped? There’s one gift that’s perfect for everyone on your list: a Glenwood Hot Springs gift card to use at the Pool, the Shop or the Spa of the Rockies.
Happy holidays from Glenwood Hot Springs!