Glenwood Hot Springs Wins Awards in 6 Categories
Glenwood Hot Springs cleaned up in the Glenwood Springs Post Independent’s Locals’ Choice Awards, with top finishes in six categories.
Since it opened in 1888, Glenwood Hot Springs has become famous the world over for its incredible mineral hot springs pools. It turns out local residents have a soft spot for the iconic property as much the visitors who travel to soak in the therapeutic waters. In fact, residents of the area’s local communities showed Glenwood Hot Springs so much love that it received either first, second or third place finishes in six categories!
- Best Spa (Gold). The Spa of the Rockies is housed in the historic red sandstone bathhouse. Many treatments include either soaking in the pool or incorporate the healing mineral water in therapeutic services.
- Best Gym (Gold). Spacious and equipped with state-of-the art cardio and weight equipment, the Glenwood Hot Springs Athletic Club also boasts a packed schedule of fitness classes, two racquetball courts, a wet-lounge, a private sunbathing deck, upscale locker rooms, and of course, access to the hot springs pools.
- Best Hotel (Bronze). Every stay at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge includes a beautifully appointed guest room that is just steps away from the main attraction, as well as a delicious full, hot breakfast at the Grill, unlimited admission to the Pool and discounted admission to the Athletic Club.
- Best Local Attraction (Silver). The Glenwood Hot Springs Pool was Glenwood’s original hot springs attraction when it opened to the public in 1888. Today, it continues to draw crowds from around the globe to swim, soak and relax.
- Best Place for Family Fun (Silver). With two enormous pools, waterslides, a kiddie pool, spa, lodge, snack bar and more, Glenwood Hot Springs is one of Glenwood’s most family-friendly destinations.
- Best Place to People Watch (Silver). Sit and soak in the Therapy Pool, that’s what the locals do. With its submerged benches and steps, it’s the perfect place to perch and watch the world walk by.
Find out what locals already know, visit Glenwood Hot Springs and make lodging reservations at www.hotspringspool.com.