Glenwood Hot Springs: Check In For Family Fun With A Splash
Stay at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge and dive into the world’s largest mineral hot springs pool, cushy hotel room beds and kid-pleasing meals and treats.
Glenwood Hot Springs is officially open for summer! When you check in at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge, your stay includes unlimited admission to the world-famous mineral hot springs pool and complimentary breakfast for the duration of your stay.
But that’s just for starters.
- The rooms at the Lodge are equipped with high speed wireless and essential tech conveniences for electronics, games and accessories.
- Kids can sleep anywhere, but high quality beds and premium linens help to ensure parents get a comfortable nights’ rest.
- Lodge guests are entitled to free, premium parking that’s within easy walking distance to restaurants and other Glenwood attractions.
- Memorial Day Weekend signals the beginning of extended hours. Swim, splash and play all day from 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. For Lodge guests, it’s easy to arrive early and stay late.
- The Pool’s two waterslides, the Shoshone Chute and the Avalanche Falls, operate daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Both slides drop a thrilling four stories, splashing into a fresh water pool!
- No shoes or shirt required. You know summer has arrived when the kids are lined up at the Snack Bar for the ice cream cones bedazzled with their favorite flavor bursts.
- The Kiddie Pool with its gentle fountain provides toddlers and their parents with a safe place to wade and play under the watchful eye of a Red Cross trained lifeguard.
- Best of all, mom and dad can enjoy well-earned massages at the award-winning Spa of the Rockies, and even book treatments online along with lodging reservations.
Family fun at Colorado’s premier mineral hot springs resort is just a click away! Make your Glenwood Springs reservations today!