Top 8 Reasons to Spend Spring Break at Glenwood Hot Springs
Spring break is just a few short weeks away! Find out why Glenwood Hot Springs is Colorado’s spring break resort.
- Glenwood Hot Springs is the home of the world’s largest mineral hot springs pool. In other words, it’s a giant outdoor aquatic playground that’s the length of a football field.
- No matter what Mother Nature has planned weather-wise for spring break, you are immune. With water temps at 90°F/40°C, the big pool is always warm and inviting.
- If the weather is on the sunny side (and it usually is); the pool’s two waterslides will be open from March 19 through April 3. Both feature a thrilling four-story drop!
- Eat up. A full hot breakfast is included with every stay at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge; no skimpy “continental” breakfast fare here.
- If you want to ski or snowboard over spring break, book a Ski Swim Stay package for all or part of your stay. An outstanding value, kids 12 and younger ski for free at Sunlight Mountain Resort!
- Mom and dad can take turns relaxing with a much needed spa treatment at the award-winning Spa of the Rockies.
- Keep up with your workout routine. This is no afterthought hotel “gym.” The Athletic Club is a premium fitness facility with state-of-the-art cardio equipment, weights, a steam room, whirlpool, racquetball courts and a daily schedule of fitness and yoga classes.
- We’ve made parking a cinch. If you stay at the Lodge, you’ll park on site. If not, park at 152 W. 6th Street, just past Tequila’s Mexican Restaurant and hop aboard the Hot Springs Hopper, our new door-to-door shuttle service.
That's 8 reasons to start planning your Spring Break getaway today. Can you think of any more reasons?