Glenwood Hot Springs: Family Friendly New Year’s Eve Celebration
Glenwood Hot Springs, home to the world’s largest mineral hot springs pool, knows a thing or two about making a party-sized splash, especially on the biggest merry making night of the year. New Year’s Eve is usually billed as a late night, booze-infused event reserved for adults. But what about grownups who would rather spend that milestone moment with the people they love best in the world – their kids and family? The answer is simple; skip those overrated events. Instead, make plans to spend New Year’s Eve at the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool for a night of revelry with no regrets.
- Invited: Everyone is invited to join in the festivities including out-of-town visitors, locals, families, teens, couples and friends.
- Attire: Suits please; the swimwear version will do.
- No Alcohol: New Year’s Eve at Glenwood Hot Springs is a 100% substance-free, family-friendly event.
- Time: On New Year’s Eve, the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool will open at 9 a.m. and stay open until 1 a.m. on Friday, Jan. 1!
- Extras: Glenwood Hot Springs will be giving away party hats and noisemakers. There will also be a traditional countdown to the new year and a drawing for one annual pool pass, valid for all of 2016!
- RSVP: Just show up to enjoy soaking all day and into the new year. Remember, visitors pay admission only once and can come and go as they please from opening to closing time.