Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge, Pool and Spa in Glenwood Springs CO

Pool ClosuresSpa & Club OpenMarch 2nd

Latest News

Guard on Duty: Soak In Relaxation & Health Benefits

Posted: 10/30/2015

Warm water in the fall and winter doesn’t just feel good; it actually is good for us. After the fall leaves drop and the winter snow flurries start, a warm soak in the hot springs pool provides
Read More

Huge Post-Thanksgiving Sale, Nov. 27 - 29

Posted: 10/30/2015

Gobble up savings at our annual Thanksgiving sale with up to 60% off! If winter sends you packing for the beach or a cruise, this is your chance to save 40% off on select Synergy and Angie separates
Read More

Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge Wins TripAdvisor Award

Posted: 10/01/2015

Congratulations to the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge for winning the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame Award. This unique accolade is granted only to those businesses that have won the Certificate of Excellence
Read More

Health Hints: Top 5 Health and Healing Benefits of Hydrotherapy

Posted: 10/01/2015

If you’re visiting Glenwood Hot Springs, you’ll reap the benefits of hydrotherapy without really trying. In fact, it’s so simple, you might not even realize all the healing that’s happening while
Read More

Outside Magazine Recognizes Hot Springs As Part of Glenwood’s Appeal

Posted: 10/01/2015

Outside Magazine named Glenwood Springs one of the best places to live in America, ranking the town as number 5, after whittling the field down from 64. The top 16 towns, including Glenwood Springs
Read More

Glenwood Hot Springs Pool Receives TripAdvisor Award

Posted: 10/01/2015

As a direct result of numerous and consistent positive reviews, TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel site, awarded Glenwood Hot Springs Pool a 2015 Certificate of Excellence.  Marc Charron,
Read More

Guard on Duty: Prepare For Cold Weather at the Pool

Posted: 09/29/2015

Enjoy the pool even when the temperatures start to drop. A few adjustments make all the difference: Swim caps or hats – Keep your head covered and warm with a swim cap if you’re planning
Read More

Health Hints: A Simple Pumpkin Mask to Transform Skin

Posted: 09/29/2015

Mix pumpkin, yogurt and honey and what do you get? Probably something pretty tasty, but even better you get an easy, inexpensive, homemade facial mask! Skin loving ingredients include alpha hydroxy
Read More

Pages

Plan Your Stay