Work Out or Not at the Glenwood Hot Springs Athletic Club
With every stay at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge, adult guests can use the premier fitness facility for just $10. Sure you can work out at the Glenwood Hot Springs Athletic Club, but please don’t feel like you must.
The Glenwood Hot Springs Athletic Club is a top-notch gym, but the fitness center offers guests a whole lot more than just a place to work out.
- Upscale locker rooms. Many Lodge guests choose to use the Club because of the locker rooms alone. More private than the pool’s facilities, the men’s and women’s dressing rooms feature ample space, plenty of changing rooms, private showers and grooming amenities including shampoo, conditioner, body lotion and blow dryers.
- Private pool entrance & towel service. The Club staff will provide you with a fluffy towel to use during your visit so there’s no need to tote one along. You also get to use the Club’s low-traffic pool entrance and exit.
- Wet lounge. Sweat it out in the steam room, or if you prefer dry heat, opt for the sauna; both spaces were recently remodeled. For total body immersion, the whirlpool provides all-over muscle soothing relaxation.
- Private sundeck. This balcony level deck provides views of the pool but enables you to soak up the sun in a more discreet setting.
- Indoor courts. Get your game on! Sign up for a time slot to play on one of the Club’s three racquetball/handball courts.
- Workout equipment. For those who want to get moving, the Club features state-of-the-art cardio equipment including treadmills, elliptical trainers, rowing machines, stair climbers and stationary bicycles. A spinning studio, Pilates studio and weight room provide guests with even more options.
- Fitness classes. With your guest pass, you can join any of the non-fee based fitness classes the Club offers. Try water aerobics, yoga and Pilates or classes that focus on building core or burning calories.