The Top 5 Treatments at the Spa of the Rockies
Curious to know which are the most popular treatments at the award-winning Spa of the Rockies in Glenwood Springs, Colorado? These five treatments come out on top time and again.
Spa of the Rockies manager, David Erlich reveals the treatments that are consistent customer favorites. These five treatments (six actually, due to a tie) feature two spa packages, a traditional massage, a targeted healing therapy and two highly effective facials.
- First Time Spa-Goer Package. This 195 minute package covers all the bases including a Signature Mineral Bath, a Classic Swedish Massage, a Therapeutic Cleansing Facial and a Zents Ritual Pedicure. No wonder clients rate this as their top treatment.
- The Ultimate Zen. This ultra-hydrating treatment features aromatic Zents products. Clients choose their favorite scents which are incorporated into the therapeutic minerals, shea butter and soothing oils used in the body scrub, wrap, massage and scalp quench treatments. The sensory element promotes a Zen state of relaxation and wellness.
- Classic Swedish Massage. The long, smooth movements of Swedish massage stimulate circulation, soothe muscles and encourage deep relaxation. Can you say ahh?
- Kneipp Healing Massage. Taken from European healing traditions, this massage targets the back and shoulders and uses heat therapy in combination with healing Kneipp Arnica products to ease joint and muscle pain.
- HydraFacial and Intraceuticals Express Lift. These two treatments tied. The HydraFacial provides deep cleansing, exfoliation and gentle vacuum-based extractions with new generation hydradermabrasion, which is similar to microdermabrasion, but uses purified water and leaves no crystals behind. Clients love the non-invasive medical-grade treatment that provides immediate results. The Intraceuticals Express Lift is another favorite because it’s a non-surgical alternative that reduces the appearance of wrinkles thanks to an amino acid blend that visibly firms, lifts and plumps the skin for a youthful appearance.
Book your favorite Spa of the Rockies treatment today or call 877-947-3331 for more information.