How to Choose Your Ideal Spa of the Rockies Facial Treatment
Choosing the facial treatment that’s just right for your skin type can be tricky. For the best outcome, consult the experts at the Spa of the Rockies.
According to Richelle Hatch, assistant manager of the Spa of the Rockies, sitting down and talking with a staff esthetician prior to your appointment is the best route to choosing a facial treatment that meets all your needs and expectations. “Our estheticians are available to consult with clients about any skin concerns. We can also adapt treatments to meet personal preferences,” said Hatch. “For example, if a client prefers a foam cleanser to a milky one, we can accommodate that.”
Facials typically involve cleansing, exfoliation, effleurage – also known as facial massage, a therapeutic mask and the application of toner and moisturizer. Depending on the treatment, extractions may be included.
Spa of the Rockies estheticians can help determine which of these facials is most suitable for you.
- Therapeutic Cleansing Facial – recommended for a deep cleansing experience
- Stonecrop Hydration Facial – ultra hydrating and healing, especially good for sensitive skin
- Anti-Aging Treatment – designed to nurture and treat mature skin
- Rosehip & Maize Gentle Renewal Facial –antioxidants and vitamin C help repair damaged skin
- Aroma Transformation Ritual – this 80-minute treatment incorporates cleansing, aromatherapy, acupressure massage, eye and hand treatments
- Teen Facial – an ideal way for girls and boys to learn about proper skin care
To book a facial or consult with a Spa of the Rockies esthetician, please call 877-947-3331; to find out more about Spa of the Rockies treatments, please visit http://www.spaoftherockies.com.