August Health & Beauty Tips
Spa of the Rockies Health & Beauty Tips
As promised here are the remaining three beat-the-heat summer beauty tips and product picks from the award-winning Spa of the Rockies. See the previous tips here.
- Apply & reapply. Sunscreen is vital year round, but especially during the blistering summer months. It’s not enough to just slather on a little in the morning and consider yourself covered for the day. Apply the proper amount of sunscreen and do so frequently. The guidelines are: 1 teaspoon for the face and the equivalent of a shot glass full for the body. Re-apply every 2 hours.
- Try Eminence Tropical Vanilla Body SPF 32 and Tropical Vanilla Face SPF 32. Guys will like OM4 Protect SPF 30 for men.
- Soothe overexposed skin. It happens; you forgot the sunscreen or didn’t apply enough and now your skin is pink and radiating heat. Don’t panic; instead apply a soothing balm generously to calm the inflammation caused by sunburned skin.
- For relief apply Eminence Aloe-Mint Hydrating Gel for Face & Body
- Our favorite repair and treat products include Eminence Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer, Neroli Age Corrective Eye Serum, Monoi Age Corrective Night Cream, and the Coconut Cream Masque. For gentlemen, try the OM4 Encore serums; both Prevent and Protect are excellent choices.
- Repair and treat sun damage. UV light causes photo-aging in the form of brown spots and wrinkles. When sunlight comes in contact with skin there are many damaging factors that affect healthy cell growth. In order to help repair that damage, bombard your skin with age fighting ingredients to prevent further damage, and to protect from the aging effects of UV.
All of these products are available for sale in the Spa of the Rockies boutique. For more information or to book a Spa of the Rockies service please visit www.spaoftherockies.com or phone 877-947-3331.